Monday, February 13, 2012

My family.

My family are all the persons of the world because them all are my brothers. The persons of my family that live with me are: My father Yovanny, my mother Rosa and my dear sister Tatiana. My father is mechanical and he works in a "serviteca" of the tire´s famous company, Goodyear. He is a very responsible person and a great  father. My mother is a housewife very dedicated and loving. She makes possible that my father and my sister can go to work and that i can go to study. My eldest sister is student of social communication in the university of antioquia. now she is ending her work of graduation. She too works in the line of attention of the insurance Suramericana where she is forming. My family is very close and very blessed for our lord. I thank god for give me a family so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment