Monday, February 13, 2012

My house

My house is located in the municipality of itagüi in the south of aburra`s valley. It is a house big and beautiful of three floors. The first floor is rented. There live my cousin with his wife and his son. My family and me live in the second and the third floor. In the second floor is of forward to backward; a balcony spacious, the living room where our see tv, and in the side the computer room. Below is the dining room, a bathroom and the kitchen. In front of the kitchen are the stairs to the third floor, when are the bedrooms, the patio, the shower bath and other balcony more small. the roof of my house is in tiles of mud. the front is of color beige with the grid of the balcony brown. the floor is in porcelain white and the walls are of color beige. My house has open the doors for who need a hand friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment