Monday, February 13, 2012

What i like.

I like all in the God's creation. I love the nature because in all she i see the love of our lord. I like the simple things as share with my family or my friends a good conversation or walk in the mount. I like listen music that not have content irreverent. My favorite music is the reggae music, but i too listen hip hop, reggaeton, salsa and romantic music inter alia. My favorite singer is Bob Marley. I like too the music of artists as Nach Scratch and Julio Jaramillo. I like the Italian food as spaghetti and pizza, but my favorite dish is "bandeja paisa". I like read books, especially of overcoming staff and spirituality of authors as Anthony de Mello and paulo coelho. too i like read novels and the written press. I like too study, cycling, exercising, see tv and movies, write, dance and sing. I enjoy a lot swim because is my favorite sport. I like study a lot during the week and go to dancing and drink some beers with my friends the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment